Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How I started

Origin

I am not a film addict. But am a regular film goer, as this is one of our major family entertainments. My wife wants Hindi movies, son needs adipoli Tamil & Telugu ones, mother requires Malayalam movies and there you are- with a wide span of Indian regional movies at your disposal. Long queues, big screens, chilled and at times hot environments, aggressive & excited fans, refreshments at the intervals etc make this affair more interesting. But in most cases, the films were less than average, leaving us wondered why we had spent our precious time for this activity. That leaves me this idea of starting a blog site for critically reviewing all films which I can see, which will definitely help some of you to make a decision wiser.Over to you for your comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment